Contracts and Tendering Manager
Gateshead (with some travel for meetings in the North East and London)
£28,000 per annum
Full time role:
37 hours per week
Oasis Community Housing, is a Christian charity responding to homelessness and disadvantage, working with people of all faiths and none, providing housing, employability support and other specialised services to develop life skills that will enable people to live successful independent lives.
This role is all about developing new executive and senior management relationships to investigate and secure new business opportunities and develop ongoing relationships with existing funding providers, statutory and other service commissioners and procurement staff. This will also involve stewarding the funding partner journey to deliver the perception by external stakeholders that Oasis Community Housing is the leading homelessness related service delivery partner of choice. You will be working in a team who are responsible for the delivery of our ambitious business development and income generation strategy.
Developing and delivering innovative, comprehensive and convincing funding proposals that maximise engagement and interaction with funding partners, you will contribute to the teams overall income generation budget, especially with regard to key project delivery. To do this you will work closely with the Directors and Heads of Services, by prioritising key income generation and service/project needs to deliver Contract and Grant related funding aspects of the OCH income Generation Strategy.
This a great development opportunity and the person we are looking for is someone who can:
– Keep in touch with funding opportunities via networks, connections, online tools and other funding resources.
– Someone who is great at seeing how grant funding priorities link to our own and maximising the opportunities for forming grant funding relationships.
– Ability to write about what we do, to produce persuasive funding applications and presenting face to face if needed, in a way that communicates our work with impact.
-You will love building relationships, identifying and seizing opportunities and able to communicate our amazing cause in a way that secures high value support from those who often get lots of requests.
We’re interested in hearing from any suitable candidates that would like to discuss this role in more detail!
To contact us or to apply for this role please send your CV and a cover letter to Recruitment@oasiscommunityhousing.org
Or alternatively please complete our application form by clicking ‘Apply’ below: Please refer to the job description, guidance and our ethos and values and think about including;
- Why you want this particular role
- What qualities and experience (in a paid or unpaid role) you can bring to the role
- Any further information about your experience that is relevant to this post / transferable skills that you could bring to this role