Head of Service Improvement
Gateshead, or London with some travel around the country expected
£34,000 per annum (Plus London Weighting of £4,000 if applicable)
Full time role:
37 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with some flexibility to meet the requirements of the post
Are you passionate about service improvement? Do you want to work for a growing charity?
In a new role as our Head of Service Improvement, you will be responsible for quality assurance across all our services; developing processes that inform the monitoring, evaluating and reporting on current practice and outcomes, ensuring excellent and consistent provision which is in line with the Oasis Community Housing ethos, values, policies and procedures. You will ensure current services operate with best practice and that we implement cutting edge innovation. You will work with the Senior Leadership Team to support new partnerships and developments, as well as the mobilisation of new pieces of work.
What do we need from you?
- Experience as a manager including quality assurance, managing partnerships and service improvement.
- You will be experienced in monitoring the quality of performance and data, using this information to affect change
- You will be flexible and adaptable, able to work calmly under pressure, as well as being able to both respond to change and lead others through change.
- You will have strong organisation skills.
- You have good IT skills and the ability to use these skills to meet business needs.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to build relationships with other organisations.
- You should be able to work under pressure and prioritise a challenging and varied workload.
- You will have skills around financial and budget management
If you would like further information about the role, please contact, Phil Conn, Director of Programmes on 0191 477 3535.
Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references, meeting essential criteria and Enhanced DBS (dependent on role).
The closing date for applications is 5:00pm on Wednesday 17th November
Please note – we are unable to contact candidates who have not been shortlisted, if you do not hear from Oasis Community Housing within six weeks of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Please note CVs are not accepted.