Recently recognised as a Top 10 UK Charity to work for, our full range of charity jobs are listed below. Come and join us.
Corporate Development Partner
London and South East
£32,550 per annum pro-rata (plus £4,000 London Weighting)
Closing date 30th August 2022
Communications and Campaigns Officer
£19,047 per annum, pro-rata (Salary is reviewed annually in line with the Real Living Wage)
Closing date 23rd August 2022
North East Relief Support Worker
£9.90 per hour
(£10.24 where anti-social hours are worked)
Southwark Relief Support Workers
London Borough of Southwark
£12.03 per hour (Inclusive of London weighting)
Why work with us
As a valued member of our team, you will be offered:
– 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after two years’ continual service, based on full-time working
– Auto-enrolled pension scheme with a 7% contribution from Oasis Community Housing and a 2% contribution from employees
– Charity Worker Discounts and Cashback Card
– Cycle to Work scheme, whereby employees make tax savings on their bike payments
– Free annual eye test
– Life assurance policy, open to all staff who earn in excess of £6000 per annum
– Training, learning and development
About your application
Please complete our standardised online form to apply for current job openings – remember to clearly state which role it is that you would like to apply for. We can only accept applications made using our online form and do not accept CVs.
Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references, meeting essential criteria and Enhanced DBS.
We regret we are unable to contact candidates who have not been shortlisted. If you do not hear from Oasis Community Housing within six weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
If you have any questions please contact our HR team on firstname.lastname@example.org