Recently recognised as a Top 10 UK Charity to work for, our full range of charity jobs are listed below. Come and join us.
Housing Management Worker (London)
London, Borough of Southwark
Salary: £24,475 per annum (inclusive of London Weighting of £4,000 per annum)
Hours: 37 Hours per week Monday to Friday, with some flexibility to meet the requirements of the post.
Closing date: Wednesday 8th February 2023
Project Worker - 58:7 (Days)
Salary: £21,125 (Inclusive of an Anti-Social Hours Allowance of £650 per annum)
Hours: 37 hours per week (Monday – Sunday)
Closing date 19th February 2023
North East Relief Support Workers
Salary: £9.90 per hour
(£10.24 where anti-social hours are worked)
Southwark Relief Support Workers
London Borough of Southwark
Salary: £12.03 per hour (Inclusive of London weighting)
Why work with us
As a valued member of our team, you will be offered:
– 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after two years’ continual service, based on full-time working
– Auto-enrolled pension scheme with a 7% contribution from Oasis Community Housing and a 2% contribution from employees
– Charity Worker Discounts and Cashback Card
– Cycle to Work scheme, whereby employees make tax savings on their bike payments
– Free annual eye test
– Life assurance policy, open to all staff who earn in excess of £6000 per annum
– Training, learning and development
About your application
Please complete our standardised online form to apply for current job openings – remember to clearly state which role it is that you would like to apply for. We can only accept applications made using our online form and do not accept CVs.
Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references, meeting essential criteria and Enhanced DBS.
We regret we are unable to contact candidates who have not been shortlisted. If you do not hear from Oasis Community Housing within six weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
If you have any questions please contact our HR team on email@example.com