Recently recognised as one of the best UK Charities to work for, our full range of charity jobs are listed below. Come and join us.
North East Relief Support Workers
Salary: £10.90 per hour
(£11.24 where anti-social hours are worked)
Southwark Relief Support Workers
London Borough of Southwark
Salary: £13.32 per hour (Inclusive of London weighting)
Housing Management Worker (North East)
Gateshead, Newcastle, Sunderland and South Tyneside
£22,144 per annum
Housing Management Worker (London)
London, Borough of Southwark
Salary: £26,794 per annum (inclusive of London Weighting of £4,000 per annum)
Hours: 37 Hours per week Monday to Friday, with some flexibility to meet the requirements of the post.
Registered Manager/Head of Housing
North East of England and/or London with time regularly spent across all services including Peterborough
£36,771 per annum (Plus £4000 London Weighting, if applicable)
Closing Date 23rd February 2024
Support Worker - Southwark (female*)
London, Borough of Southwark
£22,144 per annum, plus London Weighting of £4,000 per annum, plus anti-social hour’s payment of £650 per annum. Total Salary: £26,794 per annum (+ Supplementary payment for sleep-in shifts)
Closing Date 27th February 2024
Why work with us
Our vision is for everyone to be part of a community where they are included, belong and have what they need to reach their God-given potential. This includes our employee community.
As a valued member of our team, you will be offered:
– 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after two years’ continual service, based on full-time working
– Auto-enrolled pension scheme with a 7% contribution from Oasis Community Housing and a 2% contribution from employees
– Charity Worker Discounts and Cashback Card
– Option of buying an additional 5 days annual leave, based on full time working
– Interest Free Loans of up-10 £1000 in a 12 month period (For permanent staff, passed their probationary period)
– Cycle to Work scheme, whereby employees make tax savings on their bike payments
– Free annual eye test
– Access to an Employee Assistance Programme that provides a range of day-to-day wellbeing and counselling services for you and your immediate family
– Life assurance policy, open to all staff who earn in excess of £6000 per annum
– Training, learning and development
About your application
Please complete our standardised online form to apply for current job openings – remember to clearly state which role it is that you would like to apply for. We can only accept applications made using our online form and do not accept CVs.
Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references, meeting essential criteria and Enhanced DBS.
We regret we are unable to contact candidates who have not been shortlisted. If you do not hear from Oasis Community Housing within six weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
If you have any questions please contact our HR team on firstname.lastname@example.org